Where we deliver to;
Our products are available to you wherever you are in the world, so long as there is a recognised Postal Service in your country.
Post and Packing Costs.
- UK Standard Delivery - Normally 2-5 working days : £2.95
- European Union - Normally within 10 working days: from £6.95. Since Brexit, please allow extra delivery time due to increased Customs scrutiny.
- EU parcels for Ireland where tracking is required are charged at £9.95
- (EU parcels above 1kg in weight may require an additional shipping cost, but we will email you with the details, and gain your acceptance)
- Rest of the World - Normally 10 working days: By Air £19.99
- Rest of the world - Heavy Parcels over 1kg may be shipped by sea, with delivery expected between 28 and 42 days, depending on the postal service in your country.
Please note the following: Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force (United Kingdom) and UPS (Worldwide)
- We will endeavour to accommodate any special instructions you give us, (e.g. 'Please leave in Garage if we are not in') ... but this will be reliant on the postman to obey the instruction on the parcel, and of course we do not have control of the Postman at the point of delivery.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
Replacements or refunds. If your parcel does not arrive, and we retain proof of postage, your parcel will be replaced after 28 days, (for U.K. delivery addresses). This is due to Royal Mail terms and conditions, who will not accept a claim to be considered until after 28 days. The vast majority of deliveries occur within 2 to 3 days. Refunds are reserved for faulty or damaged items which will be refunded in full, including the shipping charge.
For EU delivery addresses the claims process begins on day 35. Replacement parcels will be issued on day 35.
- Where refund is requested instead of replacement, the full cost of the goods will be refunded. The postage fee cannot be refunded where we retain proof of postage, and the parcel may still be delivered at some point.
- Where Replacement is chosen, but the replacement parcel does arrive for any reason, then no further replacement or refund can be done. At this point it is assumed that there is a problem with the delivery address given, or that there has been an attempt of fraud.
- For delivery addresses outside the EU, due to the sea freight aspect and the remoteness of overseas Customs, the claims process is valid from day 90. Damaged or faulty items must be returned to our registered office for inspection. Your statutory rights are not affected.